|Do we collect personal information from you?
|Do we share your personal information with others?
|Yes, for our business purposes or with your consent.
|Do we sell your personal information?
|Do we share aggregate information?
|Do we collect and process sensitive personal information?
|Do we use your personal information for our own marketing purposes?
|Yes, but you can opt-out.
|Do we share your personal information with others for their marketing purposes?
|Do we retain your data for as long as necessary?
|Do we use your information for targeting marketing?
|Do we track your device location?
|Do we track your browsing activities on other sites?
|Can you request access to your personal information?
|Can you request deletion of your personal information?
|Yes, but we may need to keep it anyway.
1. Who Are We and What Does This Policy Cover?
Tireco, Inc. (“Tireco” “we” or “us”) is one of North America’s largest private brand marketers and distributors of tires and tire related products. Started in 1972, the company offers one of the most comprehensive private brand programs in the industry with products covering consumer, commercial, specialty, and wheel applications. Tireco, Inc’s product brands, i.e., the brands of products it distributes, include Milestar Tires, Westlake Tires, Nankang, TracGard, FreeStar, Nanco, Forte, SenDel, and SenDel Towable, among others. Tireco, Inc operates several websites associated with its product brands, and this policy will appear on the websites we operate. Tireco, Inc is based on Southern California and provides its Services in the United States.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Site, your dealings with the Site, or wish to update us with your preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods:
- Email: legal@Tireco.com
- Send mail to: Tireco, Inc. 500 W. 190th Street, Suite 600, Gardena, CA 90248
- Telephone: (310) 767-7990
2. Information Tireco, Inc Collects
Tireco, Inc collects information about you, including information that may directly or indirectly identify you, from you and various third parties. Depending on how you use our Services, we receive information about you in different ways. We may collect information that you or others provide to use in order to purchase products, obtain financing, or request marketing or other information. In addition, we collect information about how you use our websites for our own internal analytics purposes. We collect the following types of information from you:
Customer Data: Customer data includes the name of the name, the company name, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (credit card number, financial account number, or other authorized payment method). We use this information for our business purposes, including for maintaining/servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders, providing financing, detecting security purposes, and business operations purposes.
Finance Data: If you seek to obtain financing from us, we collect certain information for purposes of ensuring you or your business is a suitable candidate for financing. Financing data includes a business name, personal names associated with the business, addresses associated with the business or the business owner, social security numbers, and financial account numbers. We use this information for the business purposes of requesting credit reports from consumer reporting agencies, to investigate creditworthiness, and for the purposes of providing financing. Some of this information is collected directly from you, some of it is collected from your references and/or consumer reporting agencies.
Technical Data: We collect information from your browser, computer, or mobile device, when you access our websites. Technical Data includes the referring URL, IP address, the type of operating system being used, the type of web browser being used, the webpages visited while on our websites, the time spent on particular webpages, the date and time of access to the websites and webpages, and the general, non-specific, location associated with your IP address. This information is used to for our business purposes to analyze website usage, administer, protect and secure the websites, track usage in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Other Information: We may collect other information about you form you or third parties when you or they provide it to us.
We may also share with third parties de-identified or aggregated data we collect, such as information about the computer or device from which you access the websites. We share such information for a variety of purposes, including to analyze website usage and improve our own products and features
3. How Tireco, Inc Uses Personal Information
Tireco, Inc uses the information we collect from you and third parties to provide our Services, communicate with you, improve or enhance our Services, and promote our Services. For example, we use your personal information to:
- To establish our business relationship with you or your company. Most of our relationships are B2B, but communicate through those business’s representatives.
- To evaluates your creditworthiness for purposes of providing financing to you.
- To communicate with you. We use information we collect to provide you with support, recommendations, promotional materials, and to fulfill our contracts.
- To conduct analysis and research and to improve and promote our Services.
- For legal reasons, including to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena or legal process, or respond to any governmental requests and cooperate with law enforcement, if we believe such action is required or permitted by law
- Enforce our contracts with you, including our Terms and Conditions, purchase agreements and other written contracts.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
We do not sell your personal information. When we share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf. When we do so, we ensure that those service providers are prohibited from processing your personal information for any other purpose than the specific purposes of performing the services specified in the contract we have with them. We may also share your personal information with third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose it. For example, if you register for a product warranty, your personal information may be shared with the product manufacturer.
4. How We Protect Your Information
Tireco, Inc maintains physical, electronic, administrative and procedural safeguards intended to protect the confidentiality of personal information that we collect about you, including Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, and financial account numbers (“Sensitive Data”). We restrict access to Sensitive Data to help mitigate against loss or misuse and we do not disclose Sensitive Data to third parties except with your consent, or where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
5. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to additional rights over your personal information. For more information about those rights and how to exercise them, please see our California privacy notice here, which is incorporated by reference into this policy.
California Residents Privacy Notice
Effective January 1, 2020, the California law known as the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) allows, with some exceptions, California residents to request that a business that collects consumers’ personal information to give consumers access to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances. Consistent with the CCPA, if you choose to exercise your rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
Notice to Business-to-Business Consumers: Many of the obligations imposed by the CCPA currently do not apply to personal information reflecting communications or transactions between the business (Tireco) and a California resident where the resident is acting on behalf of another business, e.g., a business-to-business transaction. If your personal information is being processed within this context, your rights under the CCPA are limited.
Your Rights Under California Law
The following are your rights under California law:
- To request that the business disclose what personal information (about you) it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
- To request deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by the business. This right is limited, and we may not always honor your request, particularly when it is necessary to maintain your information for legal purposes or to complete the business we have with you.
- To opt-out of the sale of your personal information by the business. A “sale” occurs when your personal information is exchanged with a, non-service provider, third party in exchange for valuable consideration. It is not a sale when you intentionally authorize us to disclose your personal information or interact with a third party. We do not sell your personal information .
- To not receive discriminatory treatment by the business for exercising any of the privacy rights conferred under the CCPA.
How We Share Personal Information About You
A we explained in more detail in the “Information Tireco Collects” and the “How Tireco Uses Your Personal Information” sections, above, we process the personal information about you in various ways for our business purposes. In addition, we share:
- Customer Data with our various service providers, including our cloud storage providers, analytics providers, shipping providers, marketing services providers, payment processing service providers, billing and accounting service providers, product manufacturers and suppliers, sales agents, and tax and legal service providers.
- Finance Data with credit reporting agencies, credit ratings companies, businesses and/or individuals whom you may list as a reference, and cloud storage providers.
- Technical Data with our cloud storage providers and analytics providers.
- Other Information is shared with various service provider depending on the nature of
the information collected and the context in which it was collected.
Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
- How to make a disclosure request
- You may request these disclosures by clicking here to download a copy of your data. You have the right to make a free request two times in any 12-month period. We will make the disclosure within 45 days of receiving your request, unless we request an extension. In the event that we reasonably need a 45-day extension, we will notify you of the extension within the initial 45-day period.
- Right of Deletion
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions. After we receive and validate your request, we will delete your personal information, as well as direct our service providers to delete your personal information, unless an exception applies. Click here to delete your data.
The CCPA permits using a designate an authorized agent to make a request on a consumer’s behalf. You may designate an agent by filling the agent-designation form here. Both the designated agent and the consumer are subject to verification before accepting a consumer rights request.
All consumer rights requests are subject to verification by us. We verify requests by matching the information provided by the consumer to the personal information of the consumer already maintained by the business. In some instances, we may use your contact information to contact you in order to verify your identity.